Thursday, June 3, 2010

I voted today

We have early voting in my city.  I don't know about the rest of California, but we do here.  Which is nice because I don't have to wait until election day to get it over with.

There were certain people that I really wanted to vote for:  Meg Whitman for Gov., Carly Fiorina (sp?) for US Senate, Steve Cooley for Attorney General, and locally, Judge Zellerbach for District Attorney.  Other than that, I really didn't care who I voted for.

The one thing that I did try to do was NOT vote for an incumbant...if I could avoid it.  Over the next few years, I'm planning on doing my part to vote the scoundrels out!

******

As a bit of a follow-up to yesterday's blog, Chilean police have arrested Joran van der Sloot.

YAY!!!!!

Now they are just waiting for what the Peru gov't wants them to do with him.  Obviously, send him back.  The murdered girl's father has vowed that his daughter's murderer will not get away with it.  I'm going to guess that the little bastard is going to regret not admitting that he killed Natalee.  I'm sure Peruvian prisons are not nice places.  At all.

And the really great thing is, Joran's daddy ain't going to get him out of it this time.  You see, Joran's dad was a Judge in Aruba.  Yeah, that's probably why there wasn't enough evidence coughcoughcough to prove that Joran killed Natalee.  But, 1) Joran ain't in Aruba and 2) Daddy's dead.

I really wonder how many other women Joran has murdered in the last 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment