Friday, June 4, 2010

Gaiaonline

I am a fan of [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/]Gaiaonline[/url].  It's a community website.  Lots of things to do, you can buy things with virtual or real money to dress up your avatar or "house." 

You can also play games of various sorts on there.  There is blackjack, puzzles for example and a game called ZOMG!  It's a shooter type game.  I've tried it a couple of times but I'm not good at video games of that sort so I end up getting frustrated and quitting.

There are also forums where you can talk about absolutly nothing or specfic things.  Oh, and you get Gaia "gold" for doing many of the things that I've listed so far.

I spend most of my time in the Marketplace.  It's were you can sell items and buy items from other people.  I buy a lot of items but I do it to earn more gold.  You can sell items back to Gaia for half of their original value.  Needless to say, I try to buy under that half and get more back.

It's fun, although Gaia has moved an awful lot of Cash Items.  And by Cash, I mean Real World money.  There have been complaints, but people buy the items - including myself, I'm afraid - so I don't think Gaia is going to quit doing that anytime soon.

Anyhoo, I like doing it.  I have 3 accounts in fact.  I've heard of people who have more, but I have no idea how they could work with more than three.  Three are plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment