Wednesday, June 2, 2010

He's done it again...allegedly

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/lt_peru_van_der_sloot

Wow!  And 5 years to the day that Natalee disappeared.

So, do I think he's killed again.  Yes.

He and Stephany go to his room, several hours later he leaves...alone.  And she is found dead in the room a few days later.  Probably because she was decomposing and people began to smell her.  Poor thing.

And, he's left the country (Peru) and no one knows where he is at the moment.

Will he be caught?  I certainly hope so.  And I hope that he is convicted of murder.  I haven't heard anything about Peruvian jails...but I'm sure that they are not as comfortable as the ones here in the United States.

And, if he's in jail...he won't be able to kill someone else's daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment